The 'other man' or 'other woman' named in the court papers for a fault divorce alleging adultery is called the co-respondent.

Is also used in other types of civil actions to designate one of multiple parties that may need to respond to the action (though more often such parties are referred to as co-defendants).


Additional Info
Additional Info

Follow Us!

Our Most Popular Article:
Power of Attorney
Our Most Popular Page:
Free Legal Forms
Our Newest Article: Personal Finance Guide