From the 'Lectric Law Library's Stacks
Search The Library
[The letter/idea below is real. In fact, our Head Librarian Ralf asked the local bank about it and it's his belief that the hysterical laughter that resulted proves the validity of this approach based on the idea that the loan officer will be laughing so hard he'll accidentially drop your loan file in the trash. Take this for what it's worth... However, if it does work, let us know immediately so we can run out and borrow a couple of billion from B of A. - staff]
[your name], Sovereign
DOMICILE: T 1N, R 11W, Sec 1
(c/o: Mail Box # 55555 Your St.)
([city] Post Office)
County of [your county]
[your full state name]
(NO Z.I.P. code)
P.O. Box 5555
Postal Zone 55555
By Registered Mail (R.R.R.)#__________________
RE: "Account number XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX"
I received, without predjudice, your letter of 00/00/93 where you did not prove true and correct any of the demands in my NOTICE and DEMAND of 00/00/93; to wit:
You did not:
1. Prove that you have not CREATED, LOANED and charged me INTEREST on 'CREATED CREDIT' as per several court decisions that have found this practice FRAUDULENT and USURIOUS; First Natl. Bank v. Monroe, 59 S.E. 1123; St. Louis Savings Bank v. Parmales, 95 U.S. 557; American Express Co. v. Citizens State Bank, 181 Wis. 172; and,
2. Prove that you have not CREATED THIS CREDIT AS A BOOKKEEPING ENTRY such as was done in the case of First National Bank of Montgomery v. Jerome Daly, Credit River Minnesota 12/7/1968, "Plaintiff's act of creating credit is not authorized by the Constitution and Laws of the United States, is unconstitutional and void, and is not a lawful consideration in the eyes of the Law to support any thing or upon which any lawful rights can be built"..."The bank had given nothing therefore nothing was all they were entitled to get back" and other such court cases; and,
3. Prove that you did not use "Fractional Reserve Banking Procedures" where you created "money" out of nothing on your books and records for this account; and,
4. Prove that you have given Lawful Consideration and Substance on this account as per the Constitution for the United States of America Article I Sec 10:1, "...gold and silver Coin...", and as per the Constitution of the State of California (1849) Article IV Sec. 34, "...for the deposit of gold and silver, but no such association shall make, issue, or put into circulation, any bill, check, ticket, certificate, promissory note, or other paper, or the paper of any bank, to circulate as money" and Article IV Sec. 35 "The legislature of this state shall prohibit, by law, any person or persons, association, company or corporation from exercising the privileges of banking, or creating paper to circulate as money."; and as per the U.S. Supreme Court decision clearly designating gold and Silver Coin to be lawful money in Bronson v. Rhodes, 74 U.S. 229, 247, 19 L. Ed. 141; "Lawful Money of the United States could only be gold and silver coin or that which by law is made its equivalent so as to be exchangeable therefor at par, and on demand, and does NOT include a currency which though nominally exchangable for coin at its face value, is not redeemable on demand.", and as evidenced when a Act of Congress in 1862 created "United States notes", and in doing so stated that coin (gold and silver) is the only lawful money as opposed to a creation by act of legislature (Congress), and as stated in Perry v. Washburn, 20 CAL 318; and,
5. Prove that you have complied completely with the Monetary Control Act of 1980; and,
6. Prove that you have a proper Charter to operate within California; and,
7. Prove that you have been properly bonded to operate within California; and,
8. Prove that you are complying completely with the Laws of the land in California and the Constitution of the State of California (1849), and not operating under laws of any foreign country or entity such as the District of Columbia or any other foreign country or entity regarding this "account"; and,
9. Prove that you did fully disclose all of the foregoing in any agreement or contract with Me; and,
Because you did not prove the foregoing to be true and correct, no debt to you or contract with you exsists or ever existed; This suposed debt is void; You must now make my person whole by returning the entire amount paid to you under the heading of principal and interest, and then enter a ZERO BALANCE on this account and that you CLOSE and CANCEL this account forthwith, and correct by withdrawal of any and all information from any "credit reporting agency" that may have financial information for this "account"; and,
I hereby invoke the doctrine of estoppel, I hereby invoke the California Constitution (1849) and I hereby invoke the Constitution for the United States of America on you; and,
If you continue to try to extract any money from my person, I will consider it attempted Extortion and or Embezzlement and will bring lawfull action on any such crime; There may also be issues of Postal Fraud; Further "collection" activity will be considered harassment and may constitute Accessory to a crime personally for any "collection agent". I reserve all Rights and any other lawful remedies necessary to make my person whole.
I will also require a list of all of your Officers and their addresses, the name and address of your Bonding Company, the Bond account number, and a certified copy of your Charter from California.
Make all correspondence in writing, DO NOT TELEPHONE.
Done with express reservation of all of my Rights in law, equity and all other natures of law, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED;
Sovereign private Citizen,
First-Class, of California, At Law.
Brought to you by - The 'Lectric Law Library
The Net's Finest Legal Resource for Legal Pros & Laypeople Alike.