Exercise Extreme Caution when using many of our free forms - or any legal material. While they may provide general ideas on format & content, validity requirements can and do vary greatly from state to state. Many MUST be Properly Modified for your own location and circumstances. (Hint: If in doubt it's usually safer to include unneeded clauses than to leave out necessary ones. . . . but it's even safer to consult a competent source or use current, state specific ones like ours mentioned below.) Also, we urge people (and lawyers too) to read our Relying On Legal Info FAQ.
In an effort to better serve you by presenting training that
provides topics applicable to your position and that provides
you with the most effective information, I would appreciate your
completing this form. Also, it will assist me in your evaluation
of my presentation. Thank you.
1. Did this program meet your expectations? If not, what would
you recommend be covered in more detail?
2. Quality of handouts/material.
Excellent( ) Satisfactory( ) Other ( )
3. Suggestions to improve presentation/or recommended future
4. Would you be interested in a follow-up program, possibly
5. Were the training location and facilities satisfactory?
6. Additional comments and overall review of the program.
The Current Page is:
Employee Training Evaluation