PREMIUM LEGAL RESOURCES
ASK A LAWYER
About Small Claims CourtSmall Claims Courts & MediationCollecting A Small Claims Court Judgment
Specific State Courts & Rules
These Nevada court rules, like most state's, are closely patterned on the federal rules. They were current as of 3/94, so be careful. Also, notice that the annotated versions can be very large.
- Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure, 79k, Zip
- NV Rules of Civil Procedure - Annotated, 388k, Zip
- Nevada Rules of Appellate Procedure, 38k, Zip
- NV Rules of Appellate Procedure - Annotated, 127k, Zip
- Nevada District Court Rules - Annotated, 21k, Zip
California's Court system/rules, unlike most states, aren't modeled after the federal ones. And the procedures & rules are scattered through a number of non-cross-indexed seperate codes that, like the state itself, can easily drive you nuts.