Exercise Extreme Caution when using many of our free forms - or any legal material. While they may provide general ideas on format & content, validity requirements can and do vary greatly from state to state. Many MUST be Properly Modified for your own location and circumstances. (Hint: If in doubt it's usually safer to include unneeded clauses than to leave out necessary ones. . . . but it's even safer to consult a competent source or use current, state specific ones like ours mentioned below.) Also, we urge people (and lawyers too) to read our Relying On Legal Info FAQ.
Notice is hereby given that:
1. [name of auctioneer] is about to sell at a public auction
certain property of [business name and address].
2. The auction will start at [date and time] at [location of
3. As far as the auctioneer knows, the Transferor has not used
any other business name except the one listed above in the last
4. Creditors are to send all bills to:
5. The property to be transferred is located at:
6. The total debts of the Transferor is estimated to be [$].
7. A list of the creditors and the schedule of the property to
be transferred may be inspected at [address].
8. Creditors of the Transferor must file their claims in writing
at [address] on or before [date].
The Current Page is:
Notice of Bulk Transfer - Auction